Our sincere thanks and appreciation to everyone who helped make the LHS 2020 GAME ON! Auction a memorable and successful event! Here are some of the highlights on the event, which was held on Friday, October 16, 2020:
- Produced and delivered the 1st virtual event in the history of LHS Fundraising
- Partnered once again with Utopia Entertainment for production and broadcast
- Partnered with A Higher Calling Fundraising (Toney Thornhill) as auctioneer
- Fund-the-Future video starring LHS students, and written/directed/produced by Mr. Eric Norwine, jump-started the evening! Click here to watch the video.
- 25 members of the LHS Family hosted GAME ON! House Parties
- “Virtual attendance” of over 300 guests!
100+ items in the Silent auction generated over $20,000.
- 100 bottles of wine sold in the Wine Pull generated $10,000, with a Caribbean vacation awarded to the winner.
- Fund-The-Future generated over $60,000 for the purchase of a new Cougar van to help bring kids to school in the mornings and transport kids to extra-curricular events.
- Gross receipts for the evening exceed $138,ooo!
Thank you for all of your support!
ALL SPOTS ARE FILLED!
Registration is now closed for the 2021 Golf Outing because we are at full capacity. The 2021 Golf Outing is Saturday, August 7, 2021, at The Falls Golf Club in O’Fallon:
11:30 am: Driving range opens
Noon: Registration opens; lunch is served
1:00 pm: Shotgun start
6:00 pm: (tournament/weather dependent): Dinner
If you would still like to support this event, consider being a sponsor!
For more information, contact Doug Kuhlmann, Assistant Head of School, or Matt Birk, Committee Chairperson.
On Saturday, February 27, 2021, our LHS Booster Club challenges you to celebrate the 2021 Lutheran High School Trivia Night VIRTUAL STYLE! We can’t get 40 tables people into Zion Lutheran Church Fellowship Hall, but you can still have a great time from the safety of your home and support LHS!
- Program begins aka “doors open” at 6:00 pm; trivia starts at 7:00
- Bid on silent auction items and baskets
- Host a “Trivia Night Party” at your Home or play as a family on Zoom
Registration is available online. Cost is $40/person.
Gather a group, reserve your table in your HOME now, and enjoy a fun night with the LHS community! We look forward to seeing you AND YOUR TEAM on Zoom AS PART OF OUR WALL OF CONTESTANTS!!