LHS began school In Person on Thursday, August 13.
With a firm belief that “face-to-face school” is the best mode of education for all students, LHS is committed to the proper balance of safety and an exceptional education experience for all. We also believe in the critical importance, and successful track record of the Cougar Way . . .
- Serving each student in a one-to-one academic setting, recognizing that each child has unique gifts, abilities and challenges.
- Helping them discover their gifts, empowering them to reach their full potential and supporting them in their challenges throughout high school and beyond.
- Leading each child to know and develop a one-to-one relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Caring teachers who teach the whole child, not just for academic growth, but for spiritual and personal growth as well, offering a full range of competitive and non-competitive extracurricular activities.
The Fall Sports season has begun! Check out the game schedules for volleyball, football, cross country, boys swimming, soccer, girls tennis, and girls golf on our Athletic Calendar. Please note that schedules are subject to change!
- Go to LHSauction2020.givesmart.com and click the blue “View Live Program Here” button on the home page. This will open a new window.
- Enter your name and email and click the blue Register button.
- A new screen will appear indicating that your registration was approved.
- Check your email for a link that will launch Zoom and the Live Program.
Live Program Schedule
At 6:30 pm, a pre-recorded program begins with directions on bidding, sponsorship spotlights and commercials, pictures of Auction items, wine pull for the chance to win an all-inclusive Caribbean trip, etc . . .
7:30 pm: The program begins! Hosted by Mr. Glenn Mahnken, LHS Director of Community Relations, the live-streamed program features an entertaining video by LHS students, greetings from LHS leadership, and bidding on Premier Auction items.
Lutheran High School will present its annual Fall Concert in a virtual format on Sunday, November 1, 2020. Mixed Chorus, Concert Choir, and Orchestra will present a variety of styles of music. Everyone is invited to join us for this event by registering. Click here to register your name and email address. On November 1, a link to the concert will be emailed to you. If you have any questions, please contact the LHS Office at 636-928-5100.