The rigorous program of study at Lutheran High School is designed to provide each student with a quality education in English, math, science, social studies, global studies, and theology. The curriculum also includes a variety of electives to further enhance each student’s learning and to allow students to pursue their individual interests. In a one-to-one, Christ-centered environment, LHS teachers challenge students to think critically, work collaboratively and realize their God-given potential.
The comprehensive academic program at LHS also includes a variety of opportunities for students to challenge themselves even further and experience a variety of learning environments:
- 17 dual credit course options through St. Louis University, Missouri State University, Lindenwood University, Missouri Baptist University, and University of Missouri–St. Louis
- 5 Advanced Placement courses
- Courses at local colleges
- Online courses
- Independent study courses with a faculty member
- Vocational classes through Lewis and Clark Career Center