This is an exciting time for Lutheran High School as we move forward to address our “growing” problem! Enrollment has increased by 20% in the last few years, and we started the 2018-2019 with our largest student population ever. Additional space and renovations to our current campus are necessary to accommodate a growing student population so that more students can join the Cougar family and hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ every day!
- Tier 1 Celebration Goal – $2.5 million
Reaching this milestone allows us to construct a new 27,970 sq. ft. building that will include an additional science lab, Music and STEM classrooms; a larger gym; lobby, locker rooms, bathrooms and a concession stand. Additionally, we will renovate the current music and art classrooms, older labs, library, office and refurbish the current commons.
- Tier 2 Challenge Goal – $4 million
Reaching the Challenge Goal allows us to complete all projects in the Celebration Goal, and refurbish four classrooms and the hallways, enhance technology, expand and centralize the Student Services office, plus add a multi-use conference room, renovate the current gym to a commons area, and repave the parking lot.
- Tier 3 Victory Goal – $6 million
Reaching the Victory Goal of $6 million positions LHS to complete all the projects in the first two tiers, plus refurbish the four remaining classrooms and add a full-service kitchen.
- [countup start=”0″ end=”4000000″ duration=”3″ prefix=”$” separator=”,” scroll=”true”]
- Challenge Goal
- [countup start=”0″ end=”3011908″ duration=”3″ prefix=”$” separator=”,” scroll=”true”]
- Current Pledge Total
- [countup start=”0″ end=”75″ suffix=”%” duration=”3″ scroll=”true”]
- % of Goal
View the campaign video: