Lutheran High School began a new chapter in its history on Thursday, June 14, 2018, with a formal groundbreaking ceremony for additional classrooms and a new gymnasium. The 27,970 square-foot addition will include an additional science lab, music and STEM classrooms; a larger gym; lobby, locker rooms, bathrooms and a concession stand.
Recent construction work includes:
Scoreboards from the current gym were moved to the new gym.
- Floor installation in second floor classrooms has begun.
- Exterior painting on the west side of the building is complete.
Construction is scheduled for completion in May 2019, but that is not the end of our campus expansion/renovation plan! We have currently received over $2.9 million in gifts and pledges to achieve the “Celebration” goal of the Reach Campaign, and we now continue our efforts towards the $4 million “Challenge” goal so that we can begin Phase 2, which includes:
- Renovating the current gym to a multi-purpose commons area
- Refurbishing and upgrading classrooms
- Expanding and centralizing the Student Services office
- Adding a multi-use conference room
Please pray about the gift you can share and make your pledge or gift online.