LHS Scholarship Endowment
The LHS Scholarship Endowment, established in 1999, has presently grown to over $235,000. Each year 80% of the interest and dividends from the endowment is used to provide tuition assistance to needy families and the other 20% is reinvested to continue growing the endowment. The earnings of just over $4,000 this past year provided financial help for three different families at LHS allowing those students the opportunity of a Lutheran High School nurturing. The principal of the endowment remains and continues to grow, helping to ensure that quality Christian secondary education is accessible for future families. Donations and bequests to the endowment are accepted at any time. For more information contact David Schlesselman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 636-928-5100.