Cougar Parent Connection
The Cougar Parent Connection (CPC) is the new parent group at Lutheran High that assists the LHS staff with volunteer support of student activities and programs.
Doug Kuhlmann, the new Activities Director, has restructured the former Parent Friend Connection (PFC) into a brand new organization designed to get parents involved at Lutheran High and to promote a sense of pride through support of LHS activities.
The CPC is a valuable resource to Lutheran High. As a result of last year’s Entertainment Book Fundraiser, the parent group was able to fulfill many of our classroom needs, as well as, benefitting various groups and organizations at Lutheran High.
The Cougar Parent Connection needs your help this year in a variety of ways. Some of the jobs are a one-time event, only involving a few hours, while others may last the full year. Please look at the list of needs below and prayerfully consider where you can help. Most meetings will be conducted via email, although brief face-to-face meetings may be necessary before certain events.
Please contact Jana Leppien, email@example.com, for more information.
Hospitality – Vickie Adams, Chairperson
- Bakers are needed throughout the year to donate treats for LHS receptions. Grandparents are welcome to bake as well!
- Servers are needed to help set up and serve at events.
- Inventory Management– Help is needed to maintain inventory in both concession stands.
- Organization – Help is needed to separate clothes and organize for upcoming sales
- Sales – Parents are needed to help at uniform sales.
Chili Dinner – January, 2015 Carla Rutledge, Chairperson
- Workers – sign up to help at Chili Dinner at Back to School Night
- Dance – Hospitality and Coat Check
- Pre-game BBQ – Food shopping, grilling, set-up
- Half-time festivities
Board members are needed to help organize and facilitate the various CPC activities and events.