Note: The Tennis order will be available soon.
Students playing a Spring sport (Baseball, Girls Soccer, Boys Golf, Track & Field, Boys/Girls Tennis) should read below for Team Wear and Spirit Wear ordering.
- Go to http://www.eastbayteamsales.com/teamstore
- Enter the team code (listed on top of the instruction sheet)
- Select team merchandise and add to Shopping Cart
- Once shopping is complete, click on “Checkout” to complete your order
Ordering notes: Lutheran High is partnering with Nike and Eastbay . All items are available for purchase on http://www.eastbayteamsales.com/teamstore.
- Items must be purchased online. Eastbay Forms will NOT be accepted at Lutheran High.
- Mandatory items are required unless already purchased in previous years or as indicated below.
- Tax and shipping will be charged. (All items will be delivered directly to you.)
- If you have any questions about sizing, visit the Athletic Office. Returns/Refunds not available for ordering the wrong size. Please contact your coach with questions regarding the required items. Flyers can be found on the Athletic website under Forms.
- Ordering is open until February 11, 2016. NO LATE ORDERS ACCEPTED.
- Eastbay Order Code – OFTSLHBL –
- Required items:
- Legend Long Sleeve Royal Poly Top
- Legend Short Sleeve Poly Top in Royal, Black, and White.
Boys Golf –
- Eastbay Order Code OFTSLHGF –
- Required items:
- Nike Victory Stripe Polo in Royal – All golfers should order unless they have an LHS royal polo from previous years
- Nike Victory Stripe Polo in Gray – This is a required item for Varsity golfers only.
- Nike Rain Gear – a separate order will be placed for Varsity players needing this item. It is not on this order form.
Girls Soccer –
- Eastbay Order Code OFTSLHSC
- Required items:
- Legend Short Sleeve T-shirts in Lt. Blue and Gray
- Jacket – Girls who are new to soccer this year are required to purchase the Gray Men’s Team Texture Dri-Fit or the Gray Women’s Hyperwarm – Returning players are not required to order a new jacket unless they want the new color.
- Eastbay Order Code – will be available shortly
- Required items:
- Boys are required to purchase
- Team Gameday Royal Polo – New this year
- 3-Pocket Fly Shorts unless you have shorts from a previous year
- Team Woven Jacket – New this year
- Girls are required to purchase
- Team Cutback Jersey – unless you have one from last year.
- Team Avenger Warm Up Jacket – New this year
Track and Field–
- Eastbay Order Code OFTSLHTF
- Required items:
- Legend Short Sleeve T-shirt in Royal – unless purchased last year
- Team Woven ¼ Zip Jacket – unless you already have a royal or black jacket from previous years
- All male sprinters should purchase the Nike Filament Shorts.
Please contact your coach with specific question regarding gear.
Coaches Contact Info:
Please contact Jana Leppien in the athletic office at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.
The AAA Cheer and Dance Competition will be held at Lutheran High on Saturday, Feb. 13.
- 9:00 am – Doors open for AAA Dance Championships
- 10:00 am – AAA Dance Championships
- 11:00 am – AAA Dance Awards
- 12:00 pm – AAA Cheer Championships
- 1:00 pm – AAA Cheer Awards
On Friday, February 12, 2016, Lutheran High will once again be hosting a “Pink Out” night at the basketball games that evening.
Lutheran High will dedicate this evening to the Oldendorph family, Natalia and Holly. Earlier this year, Holly was diagnosed with breast cancer and has undergone several surgeries. While still recovering, her daughter Natalia, a senior at Lutheran High, was experiencing headaches and a cancerous brain tumor was discovered. She immediately had surgery to remove the tumor, but due to the cell type, she will endure 15 months of radiation and chemo. (Her treatments began on Monday, January 25, 2016.) As you can imagine, the medical bills pile up. Not being able to work, gas for travel, copays, and extra medical bills on top of the everyday things needed,definitely create extra stresses on an already emotionally exhaustive time. Lutheran High will donate the proceeds from the evening to this special family.
Our themes for the night are “Pink Out – No One Fights Alone” and “Team Natalia“.
There are several ways to support Natalia and Holly:
- Purchase a “Pink Out” t-shirt for $12. T-shirts can be ordered in the school office or by emailing Jana Leppien at email@example.com. Orders are due by noon on Friday, February 5, 2016.
- Purchase a wristband for a suggested donation of $2. All students wearing a wristband can wear jeans to school on Friday, February 12.
- Attend the movie night following the games. See below for more info.
Film and Media Club, Key Club, and Mr. Hendricks Small Group at LHS are sponsoring a movie night to support Natalia and the Oldendorph family. We will be watching “The Incredibles”. The movie will take place after the Varsity Pink Out game and Future Cougar Night. Everyone will need a bracelet to get into the movie. Bracelets will be sold for a suggested donation of $2 at the game and also at the door. Donations will be accepted and greatly appreciated. All proceeds from the night will go to the Oldendorph family. LHS students, families, and all area grade school students and families are invited. Feel free to bring pillows and blankets. LHS will be selling snacks and drinks during the movie.
The Spring Sports season begins Monday, February 29, 2016.
The Spring Sports Parent Meeting is Tuesday, March 8 at 6:30 pm in the gym.
If you have any questions prior to the season beginning, please contact the head coach for your child’s sport.
Winter morning workouts for Baseball, Tennis and Football began January 4, 2016. In-season athletes should speak with their coaches before participating. See below for the schedule.
- Monday – Baseball – 6:30 am to 7:45 am
- Tuesday – Tennis – 7:00 to 7:45 am and Football – 7:00 to 7:45 am
- Wednesday – Baseball – 6:30 am to 7:45 am
- Thursday – Football – 7:00 to 7:45 am
All Winter Sports families are asked to volunteer for 2 Concession/Gate duties this season. Use Volunteerspot to sign up today!
Beginning on Monday, November 9, our strength and conditioning coach, Arlen Harris, will begin our performance program for all LHS athletes who are not currently participating in a winter sport. What is the Performance program? For those that are not familiar with it, the mission of the program is to “to develop championship caliber, multi-sport athletes with an emphasis on year-round training.”
Performance sessions will run 3:00 pm to 4:15pm, Mondays through Thursdays. It is the goal of the LHS coaching staff (all 22 sports!) that all fall and spring athletes who are not currently in-season to attend these workouts. All workouts will be designed and implemented by Coach Harris and our off-season coaches. The Lutheran High School Strength and Conditioning/Performance Program is designed to provide our student-athletes the following: a program that is committed to developing athletes into champions in their respective sports; to provide every athlete with the very best evidenced-based exercise programs; a program dedicated to improving our athletes strength, speed, agility, power, and flexibility; to develop team bonding, leadership, mental toughness, and discipline through rigorous physical and mental test; and to properly educate our athletes on the importance of rest, injury prevention, and nutrition.
To that end, the LHS performance philosophy centers on creating an atmosphere that allows each student-athlete to maximize their potential and achieve the highest level of athletic development possible while learning skills and values that will help them maintain a healthy lifestyle in the future.
If you have any questions regarding the program, please contact
The Lady Cougar Volleyball team beat Strafford in the Championship match, 25-16 and 25-20 to become the Missouri Class 2 State Champions!!
Congratulations ladies!!! You made Lutheran High proud!!
2015 Class 2 State Champions
2015 LHS Volleyball Coaches
The Lutheran High/Christian High Swim Team won the AAA Conference Championship last night at Chaminade, with 415 points over Borgia and Trinity. Congrats to the Cougles!!
2015 AAA Swim Champions
The Cougar Soccer team defeated St. Charles West 3-2 in OT, to advance to the Class 2 District 6 Championship this Saturday, October 24 at 2:00pm. Admission is $4.
Z. Floyd with the winning goal.
Cougar win v. Duchesne