Thank you for your interest in attending Lutheran High School!
All incoming students must complete the following requirements/forms to complete the 2014-15 enrollment process.
- New Student Application - This form must be completed and submitted with a $250 nonrefundable registration fee along with the Emergency/Medical Form and the Confidential New Student Information Form.
- Registration Fee - Click to pay online. Cash or Check may also be accepted in the school office.
- New Student Emergency/Medical Form- This form must be completed before course selection.
- Confidential New Student Information – This form must be completed before course selection.
- Immunization Records - An official copy of your child’s immunization records must be faxed to LHS at 636.928.8451 by your child’s Dr. before June 1, 2014.
- Explore Test - New incoming freshman will be required to take the Explore Test as a placement exam. This year’s testing date will take place on Saturday, February 22nd at 8:30 AM. Please note, if you’re coming from one of our Lutheran Association Schools, your child has already taken this exam.
- Writing Sample – New incoming freshmen and transfer students will also be required to submit a writing sample to be evaluated by the LHS English Department. Please note, if you’re coming from one of our Lutheran Association Schools, your child has already submitted a writing sample.