1 to 1 Technology
As a leader in academic excellence, Lutheran High School recognizes that students of this generation learn and engage in education differently than students of the past. Time and again, research has demonstrated that these students learn best when they are actively engaged, and technology engages students. Because of this, in the Fall of 2011, Lutheran High moved to a 1 to 1 Technology Initiative utilizing the iPad.
Students can use their iPad:
- as an organizational tool to track assignments, homework and class projects.
- to access the internet to research information needed for class projects
- to create on-line presentations
- to word process class papers and projects
- to run a variety of applications to enhance their learning experience in class
- to read electronic books, tests, newspapers and magazines