(What we do)
Empowered by the Gospel of Jesus Christ, Lutheran High School nurtures spiritual, academic, and personal growth, equipping its students for a life of Christian service.
(Where we are going)
We envision utilizing God’s blessings in partnership with our families, congregations, and community, to be a dynamic leader in academic excellence and Christian service.
(Who we are)
- We value quality Christian education.
- We value faithfulness to God’s Word & the Lutheran Confessions.
- We value excellence for all areas of school life.
- We value developing & modeling Christian character.
- We value a caring & nurturing community.
- We value servant leadership in service for others.
- We value establishing & fostering respectful relationships.
- We value an environment of innovation & discovery.