(What we do)
Empowered by the Gospel of Jesus Christ, Lutheran High School nurtures spiritual, academic, and personal growth, equipping students for lives of Christian service.
(Where we are going)
We envision utilizing God’s blessings in partnership with our families, congregations, and community, to be a dynamic leader in academic excellence and Christian service.
(Who we are)
- We value quality Christian education.
- We value faithfulness to God’s Word & the Lutheran Confessions.
- We value excellence for all areas of school life.
- We value developing & modeling Christian character.
- We value a caring & nurturing community.
- We value servant leadership in service for others.
- We value establishing & fostering respectful relationships.
- We value an environment of innovation & discovery.